The Lost Manuscript - Mollie Rushmeyer

 Reading 'The Lost Manuscript' is an adventure in itself. The twists and turns that keep you turning the pages of this manuscript were so elegantly penned, with the allure of mystery hanging at the end of every chapter. There were always new clues to find, and new points of the relationships between the heroine and her husband, and exciting events between the heroine and her best friend. You really never know what to expect with any book, and before reading this book, it was no different for me. I loved that thoughts about reading the book lingered and I always felt a longing to go back and read the book until it was over, and I am now excited for more titles from Mollie Rushmeyer.  I loved the Christian element that this book had with the mysterious manuscript described being of Christian origins and the setting of this book in a historically Christian community. I felt that the journey the heroine went on was one of a Proverbs 31 woman, and she really was truly of good virtue. I will read literally anything by Mollie Rushmeyer after having read this book and hope that in the future her books have just as many twists and turns as this one did. The ending of this novel was not what I had expected but somehow was exactly what I had been hoping for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bear and Her Book Review

Giveaway Early Fall